Sosna online Using the shopify applications -Create Shipments and labels for Sosna online shipments
Created by: Boaz Dombrover
Modified on: Fri, 5 Jun, 2020 at 4:32 PM
If you are an active customer of Sosna online - you can use the application to generate Sosna online labels through Shopify, and schedule pickups directly from your Shopify admin.
Install the app in any store.
Approve the application of the requested permissions.
- In the app setting under "Enter Sosna credentials" enter client ID you received from Sosna online.
Schedule a pickup
- 4 Verify the order in Shopify you like to schedule a pickup is :
- In the Ship to address use any address in Israel with Israeli ZIP code.
- The order is marked Paid.
- From the order Go to “More actions” menu and select “Send to Sosna”
- Select one of the shipment options :
- To order a Delivery by Regular shipping
- Select the radio button near "Regular shipping"
- Optionally adds a note to the delivery person. The note will be included only in Regular shipping
- To Delivery to a specific Sonsa Pickup Point.
- Select the radio button near "Pickup point number"
- Type the Sosna online Pickup Point id number - you like to ship to.
- Once you selected one of the option Press "Create shipment buttons"
- You will receive a confirmation a shipment was created with a tracking number.
- To print the label press the “Print Label” button. A separate tab will open allowing you to view and print a PDF with the label formatted for Sosna online delivery.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.